Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolates and Flowers:post Valentine


Hearts day or the ever famous Valentines day had made its way again. And I know I'm late for this valentines' post. 

Yes, yes I know I wanted to feel this so called thing we called "love" again. I wanted to celebrate again V-day with flowers and chocolates in my hand. The feeling that you'll be making someone happy with these presents, and the smiles you'll be sharing, the sweet " I love you and I do".

And I know I'm one of those person who patiently waits, I do love to give this special someone every single thing that could make her happy.I'm a part of a group who have tried their luck in love, you would know that it doesn't always happen the way you want it to. It's not all about the good times and the I'm always here for you statements or even the sweetest promises. More often than not, love leaves you hanging or at least the person you love does. 

In other words, Love hurts in spite the efforts you made. It's a rational truth that is hard to accept

This might be the reason I'm still afraid to fall in love again.

And if ever the love angel hears my plead: "I'm still here waiting."

-anton 

No comments:

Post a Comment