Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Lady


When we meet someone and fall in love, we have a sense that the whole universe is on our side until I realize that in love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each of us responsible for our own feeling and cannot blame someone else for what we feel.

Could this be love or just a mere thought of infatuation?

My sweet lady,if only I could know you more and express my sincere admiration of your beauty.

But deep inside I'm afraid to tell you what I feel.

I've learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to this feeling, knowing that your with me, even when your not by my side.

I'll be silently watching over you and catch you everytime you fall.


-Anton

P.S.
How I wish you could read this blog, I miss you too.
You might had guessed who you are and deep inside I'll be happy if you did.
"Ingat ka prati tonski".. you're just too sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment