Sunday, August 2, 2009

Smile


There's someone in my life who always puts a smile on my face.

I realized that yesterday.

I was so tired and down after a day at work. It seems I'm worthless suddenly she texted me...

"Imissyou tonton..
ΓΌ"

you guessed it right, everything melted away. I suddenly smiled.

Have you ever felt that feeling that you just know someone cares and loves you without even saying it?

And the best part, she doesn't have to...you just know. vice versa. And that's enough.

No labels. No obligations. Just plain friendship.

Cherish every moment, I had realized that even a simple text can brighten up my weary day.


"The night is turning darker, the moon shines from above and the trees are slowly shaking to the beat of tranquility."

-Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment