Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stitches and burns

People say that I'm a fool
Well I don't know
At least I found out
what it takes to be strong

Say good morning to the world
I hope you like it
take good care of all those
things that we have

I've been looking for a way
because it
seems like everything
must come to an end

Now I don't want
to see you anymore

Don't want to be the one
to play your game

Not even if you smile
your sweetest smile

Not even if you beg me
darling please

Time after time
nothing that I can do

Knowing your ways

and loving your ways

But not getting through at all

Day after day
leaving the past behind

Coming to terms

with stitches and burns
Learning to fly again

*
Being me is what got me there. I will not change a thing just to get ahead. This might be the time to move forward and make it through all the pain.

Leave all the bitterness behind and come out of this as a better Anton.



No comments:

Post a Comment