Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tears in Heaven


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
(Matthew 11:28)

ECG's flat,Vital signs are down and negative signs of life. She left us last February 16,2008. It was only last year.She was young,full of life and dreams. She was our life.

God took her from us.I know He had a reason for taking away my precious sister. Maybe Carla needed eternal rest too, and He gave it to her.

I'm still longing for my younger sister's smiles and hugs. I miss her.

And I know everytime it rains, my sister is crying up there, maybe because she misses us too.

And for all those reading this blog,everytime it rains,look up in the sky and ask yourselves:Isn't it hard to catch all those falling tears?

It may sound absurd and no grown up will ever understand this matter of great importance.

But I do...

And now a year have already gone by,I have never yet told this story, only a few may know this.

Now my sorrow is comforted a little,not entirely.



This is to me, the loveliest and loneliest picture in earth,not everyone may approve it but for me,it really does.

Everytime I look at this picture, I can't help myself but cry.

Look at it carefully so that you will surely recognize it in case you go places. My sister is the young girl at the left of the picture. Then if ever you saw someone resembling like her,you would know who she is. Please comfort me and send me words that she has come back.

I know she will give me one last hug.

-Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment