Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dear Jeane

For almost a number of  days or should I say months, we have been together I felt euphoria once again. I knew I was in love once again. I can still remember when it started- certain circumstances made us meet, perhaps or because destiny just let it be. What I really know is that we were just mere co-nurses back then. I was your silent admirer, "di mo lang alam yan".

I was contented sharing smiles and conversations with you but I never expect that I will fall in love this much. "Natuwa ako ng naging mas malapit ako sayo." I knew you are different, simply unique among the girls I met. "Siguro dahil marami kang talent, haha :), masayahin, totoo sa sarili." I myself could not answer my inner voice telling me: "Bakit mo pa siya nagustuhan?"

I know destiny doesn't play tricks but I'm happy both our roads met in the same direction. "Matagal tagal na din akong di nakapagsulat ng ganito". Sorry for the bad english or grammatical lapses. Words can't describe how much I love you. "Napapa english na naman ako,haha :)"

And if ever our roads separate, I'll always be there for you.. I promise.


-Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment