Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happiness


There's really not much to write about but I feel like spewing out words and hope that they make sense. My life's been so steady these days sometimes I actually feel like I'm floating on air and doing nothing.

The same thoughts run through my head over and over. What do I really want to do? Am I really happy with what I'm doing? Should I start looking for what I really want? Or should I just stop thinking about these things and actually try to just live with what I have? Certain questions that keeps on haunting my mind.

The attempt at making sense has been evidently futile. While I gather my thoughts and wait for providence to manifest its powers, I started to reminisce past experiences.  

Happiness was with me all these years of my life. I may not be that rich, yet I grew up without having to bother about the basic necessities of life. I went to a good school having a bright classroom. Yet under the same blue sky, how many children have to struggle against the threats of war, hunger and disease. I realized how insignificant my self pity was.


And for my dear jeane:


People say that someday someone will come in your life and showed you life in a much brighter perspective.

Then you came unexpectedly and caught my attention, and showed me life in a more meaningful way.

Guess I'm just too lucky or is it really meant to be?

But what's more important thing, you should know is that, I LOVE YOU..so much..

-Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment