Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'll blow your candles


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SISTER


Hows life up there? Things seems different without you in our house. Its been 2 years since you left. And now it's your 12th birthday but I guess, numbers are not significant up there. God will be giving you a birthday celebration,and I know it will be a big one,Please blow your candles for me and I'll blow your candles down here. We will be celebrating together. Mama will prepare a small salo salo for you.

And I forgot, here's your cake ,hope you like it.


We will be blowing your candles together,at the count of 3.

1......2.....3...... Happy birthday Carla

I know your happy now,and I'm sorry because I can't really send you a real cake.This all I got,if only I could reach you up there,surely you'll be having a real present.

I'm still waiting for your last hug.

-Kuya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anton,

    Happy Birthday to your Sister Carla, We know she's in good hands!

    Regards,

    Jhong Medina

    ReplyDelete