Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A letter sealed with hopes


Dear Mr. Anton Jay Tan,

This thing is urgent and I am sorry for writing to you in the midst of uncertainties. I know you have some personal emotional issues,you have been hiding this past years.It has been very difficult for you to stand alone with this problems,Its not easy to deal with it but in due time,everything will be just fine.


Please understand,It always have bothered me.I tried to hold it off from you for a couple of weeks. It always have tried to get out from within me. I tried to suppress it over and over again though I still tried to, this time I can’t. My emotional guards have just to let it through and Again, please understand.

It seems to me that your living in the shadows of the past. Let go of it. Don't let yourself be consumed by loneliness. As the saying goes:"everything happens for a reason",remember that.

I really pray that as you are reading this, you won't help but smile with satisfaction that you have let God lead you where you need to be. Remember to keep the faith going. I hope you are doing what you've always wanted to do and that you've learned to overcome all the fears that used to stop you from doing what you love most.Never procrastinate. I hope you've learned to build lasting friendships.Learn from the past, my dear friend.And one more thing,tell your lady,your feelings for her.I know its hard to confess your love for her,knowing that she deserves a better guy. You don't want to lose by default aren't you? I know she will be reading this letter too, so goodluck.

And most of all I hope you'll never forget Him. I am hoping that as you read this, you and He still talk and you still let Him take the lead.

I hope you're happy.Send me words that your okay, I'll be waiting.

With love ,
Your twenty one year-old self


P.S. Don't be afraid to fall in love again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anton,

    ' Nice post you have here. Let' me say that you're not alone now and welcome to the Blogosphere.

    I would like to share a poem, I hope it also inspires you reading it,

    "What Does Not Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger".


    Thanks and Good Day!

    Jhong Medina

    ReplyDelete