Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nurses notes

I manage to blog today, Thank God.

Year 2009 is ending a few days from now. Its too early to write a end of the year article right now but it seems that this year had thought me a lot of things and I want to share some of it.

Nurses notes:
1. Never expect anything in return. Yes, you hear it right.Just give and give until it hurts. Be good and kind to everybody and it will return to you a hundred fold.
2. Love hurts but hatred hurts more. Just let go of things that has cause pain in you. Be thankful that you had learned something from it.
3. Dream high and reach for it. What you had right now are Blessings from Him. Don't be shy to ask more just make it sure that you'll work for it.
4.Never be afraid to be different. Laugh out loud, take a lot of pictures, wear a weird cloth. We only had one life. Lets enjoy it to the fullest.
5. And most of all, value the people around you.

I got a lot more of random realizations. I'll share it on my next post. Hope you guys are all safe and happy.

P.S.
> Nurse 1 position in Ospital of Santa Ana. Pray for me guys,Interview is near.

"All we need is a simple smile"            -Antonski

No comments:

Post a Comment