Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just my luck

I can't paint a single word or maybe I just don't know how to describe my emotion right now.

I'm so happy and smiling big like a crescent moon.

Euphoria, I'm feeling it again. I don't know if everything will go well this time.

Reading past diaries of someone special. Little by little I'm starting to know more about her. It's really my luck to discover this things.

She was really a nice girl way back then and until now. I never expect that I'll fall this much.

I'm trying to put a rhyme on my words but I can't. I guess my happiness hit me hard.

Maybe I just need to end this rhyme and had a good sleep this time.

antonnoblesseoblige.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that you're feeling it again. Keep it up. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete